Fundraiser

A family friend was diagnosed with brain tumors. He applied for health insurance coverage and unfortunately he was denied. My family took action and organized a fundraiser on his behalf. I also took charge and created this beautiful painting for a lucky raffle winner for the fundraiser.The event was very successful and my art was acknowledged in front of my family.


And the painting goes to Stalin(my cousin)!!:O)

Here is the painting for the fundraiser. I painted Free in a couple of hours the night before the fundraiser. The model for this painting is a photograph that I found on this site http://www.horse-wallpaper.com/preview.asp?id=122
I chose this picture because it reminds me of being free with not a care in the world and the horse shows its beauty and strength.
My decision to paint a horse also came from knowing the admiration that my family and their friends have for horses.



Comments